A Mini PC represents the next-generation small-footprint device powered by the full-featured JResultNet® middleware application. This solution connects laboratory instrument(s) directly to your LIS/EMR system or to a central JResultNet® server.
Benefits of JResultNet® on a Mini PC:
- Easy to implement with 24x7x365 business critical support available
- Small physical footprint provides greater deployment options without sacrificing space
- Secure, remote accessibility for easy reconfiguration as business requirements change
Connectivity through a Mini PC powered by JResultNet® includes:
- One analyzer and one host interface connection with an option for up to two additional interfaces
- A library of more than 450 interfaces for LIS/EMR systems and instruments
- Industry protocols: HL7, ASTM, XML, CSV and CDF protocols.
- Connectivity options include: Serial, TCP/IP connection, FTP, sFTP, network file shares, etc...
- HL7 and ASTM message and mapping can be easily tailored for specific deployment requirements
- Normalize data from disparate instruments through one standardized protocol to the LIS/EMR/EHR
- Approximate Dimensions: 7” x 7” x 2”
- Processor: Intel Pentium G4400T (2.9GHz, 3MB) or faster processor
- Ports: 1 serial port, 6 USB 3.0 ports